Become American Heart Association certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR/AED, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) or Heartsaver First Aid
CPRBoston.org at Steward Carney Hospital offers American Heart Association (AHA) certification courses:
– Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS) CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED) ($45.00)
– Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) ($175.00)
– Heartsaver First Aid. ($35.00)
As a community benefit CPRBoston.org offers the most frequent and least inexpensive courses in the greater Boston area.
Once you register for your course you will be able to view the course lecture and videos on your own computer and complete a short quiz. (Once you begin the video your course has begun and you will NOT be eligible for a refund).
You will next be able to book your own one-hour appointment at our classroom. Please arrive 5-10 early. Sessions start promptly on the hour. Free parking provided.
There are 16 one-hour Healthcare Provider BLS CPR certification appointments every week.
Every Tuesday and Thursday Mornings
Every Wednesday and Thursday Evenings
Every Other Saturday Mornings
ACLS certifications are provided every week
The date for 2022 are:
January 15, 18, 29
February 1, 12, 15, 26
The ACLS pre-course test is required and may be obtained by visiting https://elearning.heart.org/course/423
Due to Covid-19 and the Delta variant strain, CPRBoston.Org at Steward Carney Hospital, continues to adhere to the CDC COVID-19 interim training guidelines.
The guidelines include 3-ply or better masking, 6-ft social distance, sanitizing before during and after practice and no direct breathing on manikins. Attendance is limited to 4 people per session.
Why Choose CPRBoston?
Most frequent and low-cost American Heart Association programs in the greater Boston area
- Our instructors are experienced critical care providers and first responders
- We never cancel
- AHA certification and course completion certificates provided within 48 hours
- Continuing education units available for all medical and healthcare professions
- Taught according to latest AHA science- based guidelines
- Certifications are valid for two years
- Approved for allied health and student nurse clinical training
- Available to be provided at your site/location