Become American Heart Association certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR/AED, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) or Heartsaver First Aid
CPR Boston offers top-quality, affordable, single-session American Heart Association (AHA) Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and First Aid programs in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Due to Covid-19 CPRBOSTON.ORG is offering courses at a temporary location 2 Granite Ave, Milton, Ma. We offer virtual courses for ACLS, BLS and First Aid. These courses are in 3 sections each, the lecture and exam are completed online and a one hour skills testing in person at our pilot location. We have lots of dates/time for the skills testing. Once you complete the exam you will be directed to a calendar to choose a date for the skills test. Signup, complete the video, exam and come on in for the skills test(s).
CPRBoston will hold courses in the late fall at our training center the Steward Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA. CPRBoston has been offering these courses for over 25 years. We also have group programs and will train at your facility.
Why Choose CPRBoston?
As a community benefit, CPRBoston offers the most frequent and low-cost American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR/AED, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and First Aid programs in the greater Boston area. Due to Covid-19 CPRBOSTON.ORG is offering courses at a temporary location 2 Granite Ave, Milton, Ma. We hope to provide the sessions at Steward Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester Massachusetts in the late fall. We can also provide the sessions at your organization, just call to schedule. The hospital and our temporary location are mass transportation accessible. All programs are approved by JCAHO, all Massachusetts state social service agencies as well as the Massachusetts Department of Early Education Care, and OSHA.
- Most frequent and low-cost American Heart Association programs in the greater Boston area
- Our instructors are experienced critical care providers and first responders
- We never cancel
- AHA certification and course completion certificates provided within 48 hours
- Continuing education units available for all medical and healthcare professions
- Taught according to latest AHA science- based guidelines
- Certifications are valid for two years
- Approved for allied health and student nurse clinical training
- Available to be provided at your site/location