The Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (for example, OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. For many Heartsaver courses, students receive a course completion card that is valid for 2 years.
The American Heart Association Heart Saver Course will help you with:
- Primary & Secondary Assessment of the victim and scene
- Assessment and management of medical emergencies
- Assessment and management of injury emergencies
- Assessment and management of environmental emergencies
- Learning life saving skills in case of emergencies